Sunday, December 13, 2009

Movies as Inspiration

Recently, I was on a business discussion forum, and the moderator asked, "What movies have inspired you?"

Here's my response:

Miracle (by Disney) that tells the story of the 1980 USA Olympic hockey team and their gold medal win.

I was particularly inspired by coach Herbie Brooks and the way he brought together the best people to create a winning team. He worked with each player to bring out the best in them. The greatest example of this is reflected in one game where the team score 7 points by 5 different players. I aspire to be like that when I work with my customers. Recently, I sent a copy of the DVD to my customers and some business associates to inspire them in much the same way.

WOW – how many CPAs do something like that!

Please share the movies that have inspired you.

No comments: