Monday, February 8, 2010

Drew Brees and The Saints Finish Strong

The Team at Simple Truths is thrilled about the Super Bowl. Back in the Spring of 2009, Drew Brees, quarterback of the New Orleans Saints, picked up a copy of their book
Finish Strong. He felt so motivated by it that he got copies for his entire team to use as their season theme.

When I first saw the Finish Strong book and video featured on the Simple Truths web site, I was awe struck. I immediately saw that this should be the theme for business in 2009. My New Year message to my customers and business associates was to FINISH STRONG! And, like Drew, I purchased copies of the Finish Strong book for my customers and some of my associates. Through out the year, I sent on going messages to these same people to remind them of the commitment to Finish Strong!

In approximately six months, Drew Brees used Finish Strong to take the Saints to a winning season, to the NFL play-offs, to the Super Bowl, and won the Super Bowl. Most of you have had the Finish Strong message for over a year now. What did you do with it?

Brenda Richter, CPA continues to be available to help your business with these concepts. The firms can work with you to identify areas in your business that are not realizing their full potential and help you improve them to build a stronger, more profitable future. This is a step-by-step process that includes creating a strategic plan, plan implementation, systems development, customer service and team training, and ongoing monitoring and management advice.

No comments: