Wednesday, June 3, 2009

REMEMBER ME?

Remember me?
I’m the person who calls you and holds on forever while you eventually decide to answer the
phone.
I’m the person who waits patiently for you to arrive when you’re late for our meeting.
I’m the person who doesn’t complain when the promised information never arrives.

Many would say I’m a very nice person.

But that’s not all I am ...
I’m also the person who never comes back to your business.
And I’m the person who laughs out loud when you spend hundreds of dollars every year
trying to win my business when you had it in the first place.

Has this ever happened to you? Could it have happened to your customers?

A Principa CPA can help you develop a customer service strategy that make sure it does not.

Brenda Richter, CPA is a member of the Principa Alliance.

No comments: